Wednesday 16 October 2013

Hi There.....!

Welcome to the ZL4PLM Radio Blog   

Hi and Welcome to my blog!  I've been meaning to write up some of my radio
adventures for a while and with the improvements in connectivity on my new phone and the new Asus tablet I decided to add a blog to my gmail account and get blogging!

So what can you expect to see? Well as you can see from the title I am very interested in the VHF-SHF spectrum and in particular, VHF-SHF DXing via moonbounce, tropo, Sporadic E, etc. 

I am also a keen builder both of indoor equipment and also outdoor kit too like antennas, dishes and feeds. 

So you can expect to see some different stuff on here than the norm. 
VHF-SHF moonbounce is a very different world and the leading edge (or should that be extreme edge!) of ham radio.

I am also interested in other parts of radio too. I am a keen CW operator, part time HF fanatic, and contester (all bands). 

So expect to see some fun things, some extreme radio and occasionally the odd rant - you have been warned! :) Stay tuned!

You can see more on my QRZ page too if you really want to see what I get up to!

73 Simon ZL4PLM

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the new blog! From what I read, I think you had a lot in your hands. I hope you were able to accomplish all of them, especially the blogging part. Well, I hope you continue blogging with the help of your Asus tablet! It will be fun, I'm sure. - Betty

    ReplyDelete